Smiths Medical Acapella Choice Mucus Clearance Device - Disassembles for Cleaning
Smiths Medical Acapella Choice Vibratory PEP
Item #: SF277000
Manufacturer: Smiths Medical ASD
Smiths Medical Acapella Choice Vibratory PEP (Positive Expiratory Pressure) Therapy System is used to mobilize secretions. It provides independence to patients with chronic respiratory diseases as the therapy can be done when convenient for the patient and without the need for an assistant. Acapella choice combines the benefits of both PEP therapy and airway vibrations to mobilize pulmonary secretions and can be used in virtually any position allowing patients to move freely and sit, stand or recline.
Acapella Choice Device Highlights:
- Design: Works independent of orientation
- Patient may inhale through device
- 22mm fitting: May use with mouthpiece
- Material: Autoclave-able and boil-able
- Adjust frequency with numbered dial
Product Features & Benefits
- Adjustable frequency and flow resistance settings.
- Incorporates PEP therapy and vibratory valve that vibrates when in use.
- Combines the benefits of both PEP therapy and airway vibrations to promote pulmonary secretions.
- Allows inhalation and exhalation without removal from mouth.
- Disassembles into four, easy-to-clean parts that withstand autoclaving, boiling, and dish washing.
- Equipped with a numbered expiratory resistance dial to adjust frequency.
- Accommodates nearly any lung capacity.
- May be used with mask or mouthpiece nebulizer.
- One-way inspiratory valve allows inhalation without removal of mouth.
- Functional in any position--standing, sitting or Trendelenburg.