CareFusion AirLife™ Volumetric Incentive Spirometer with One-Way Valve 4000mL, Dual Sided Calibrations, Flexible Tubing, Mouthpiece Holder
Air Life™ volumetric incentive spirometer simplify deep breathing therapy with an intuitive design that prompts patients to correctly perform and monitor their own breathing exercises, even without direct supervision. A patient goal indicator can be adjusted and allows patients to monitor their own progress. Dual-sided calibrations clearly identify achieved volumes of up to 4000mL capacity. The flexible tubing lets the patient adjust the mouthpiece for use in various positions, and a mouthpiece holder provides storage when not in use.
- Incentive spirometer for adult use.
- Manual display.
- Single patient use.
- Simplifies deep breathing therapy with a design that prompts patients to correctly perform breathing exercises, without direct supervision.
- Adjustable, patient goal indicator allows patients to monitor their progress.
- Dual-sided calibrations clearly identify achieved volumes of up to 4000mL capacity.
- Flexible tubing allows patients to adjust the mouthpiece for use in various positions.
Item #: 55001901A