Bed Mattress Alternating Pressure / Low Air Loss 80 X 36 X 8 Inch
Quantity per Sell: 1
- Mattress can operate in an alternating or static pressure mode.
- Designed to prevent, treat and manage pressure ulcers in the home, long term care, or acute care setting.
- Nylon cover is low shear, fluid-resistant, vapor permeable, quilted and zippered.
- Each one of the 20, 8"" deep air bladders are easily removed and replaced.
- Pillow function maintains the 3 air cells at the head of the bed in static mode for patient comfort.
- CPR valve allows for rapid deflation.
McKesson Item # 14020500