Bed Mattress System Med-Aire® Alternating Pressure / Low Air Loss 36 X 80 X 8 Inch
Quantity per Sell: 1
- The system provides alternating pressure and is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment and management of pressure ulcers.
- The ""whisper quiet"" pump produces consistent air flow.
- Mattress can operate in an alternating or static pressure mode.
- Special vibration isolating features insure that the patient rests easily without feeling the pumps vibrating action.
- LED and audible alarm provide critical performance data and alert caregiver when pressure falls below 10mmhg (inner mattress pressure).
McKesson Item # 57470500