Bariatric Alternating Pressure Mattress System 80 L X 42 W X 10 H Inch
Quantity per Sell: 1
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs.
- 10"" cells are constructed with Nylon/TPU that is soft, lightweight and will not stretch.
- CPR valves provide fast (20 second) deflation.
- Cell-on-Cell design prevents the patient from ""Bottoming Out"" in the event of power failure.
- Ideal for use in nursing homes, hospitals and home use.
- LED and Audible low pressure alarm activate when pressure falls below 10-mmHg.
- Mattress has 20 air bladders.
- Mattress operates in an alternating pressure mode.
- The zippered Nylon/TPU cover material is quilted, water resistant, vapor permeable and machine washable.
- Whisper quiet pump produces 15-LPM (Liters per Minute) in air flow.
McKesson Item # 66780500