These comfortable Forearm Platforms provide comfortable support for users that cannot hold onto traditional handgrips. The platforms can be mounted anywhere on the handlebars to accommodate each user's weight bearing needs.Features and Benefits
- Lightweight aluminum
- Height and depth adjustable
- Rotates inward and outward
- Handgrips extend forward or backward, supinate, pronate, and are angle adjustable
- Contoured armrest is molded into one piece with a flexible edge for added comfort
- May be mounted anywhere along the handlebar, including the front; Position is determined by patient's weight bearing needs
- May be mounted facing toward the inside or outside of the handlebar for lateral adjustability
- Each side is individually adjustable
- Hook-and-loop straps prevent arms from slipping
- Actual Product Weight: 4 lbs
- Armrest Length: 8"
- Handlebar to Armrest Height: 2"-7.5"
- Overall Product Height: 8"
- Overall Product Length: 12"
- Overall Product Width: 4"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # ce 1035 fp
Drive Item # ce 1035 fp