Forehead Sensor OxiMax™, Max-Fast™
Quantity per Sell: 1 (Each)
- Application: Forehead Sensor
- UNSPSC Code: 42181803
- Designed for use on the patient’s forehead, a site closer to the heart, the max-fast™ forehead sensor responds to changes in arterial oxygen saturation typically one to two minutes sooner than digit sensors for patients with weak pulses.
- Unlike ear sensors, which may cause pressure necrosis and are subject to vasoconstriction, the max-fast™ sensor maintains stronger signal integrity
- Clinicians often have easier access to the forehead than to the hands, especially in the operating room
- The max-fast™ sensor is more accurate than all other ear, nose and forehead sensors. it also has our industry-leading losat™ expanded accuracy range (60% to 100% spo2) when used with nellcor™ oximax™ pulse oximetry, for better management of patients with congenital heart disease
- Effective for mechanically ventilated and supine patients.