Designed to prevent and treat any stage pressure ulcer this combination therapy mattress system provides alternating pressure and low air loss to optimize pressure redistribution and help protect skin integrity. Easy to set up and use, this therapeutic support surface is ideal for homecare or long term care use.Features and Benefits
- Mattress system provides both alternating pressure and low air loss to optimize pressure redistribution, shear reduction, and microclimate control
- 8" deep air cells are easily removed for convenient servicing
- Control unit offers 10 minute cycles when alternating and can also be used in static mode
- Adjustable patient weight settings allow for optimal immersion and patient comfort & compliance
- Removable Nylon cover is fluid resistant, low shear and vapor permeable helping protect the skin from friction and moisture
- CPR valve allows for rapid deflation
- System includes 20 individual air cells to maximize immersion and envelopment
- Visual alarm alerts when air pressure is low
- Tubing quickly and easily disconnects with EZ Lock/Quick Release design
- Actual Product Weight: 22 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 8"
- Overall Product Length: 80"
- Overall Product Width: 35"
- Primary Product Color: Navy Blue
- Primary Product Material: Nylon
- Product Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Pump Airflow: 8 LPM
- Pump Alarms: Visual
- Pump Cycle Time: 10 Minutes
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Model # 14026
Drive Item # 14026