This adjustable click style regulator uses a CGA870 connection with barb (optional DISS) outlet and operates at 50 PSI. At only 6.625" inches in body length this regulator is extremely compact and weighs only 1.10 lbs. To ensure safety, reliability, and durability, this regulator is manufactured from brass and aluminum. 0-4 LPM. All flow rate indicators are labeled in fractions for easy reading. The regulator includes an impact resistant gauge with gauge cover and is anodized in dark green.
- Overall length less than 4" and weighs just 6.9 ounces.
- Lightweight aluminum body with brass sleeve and brass internals
- Downward facing outlet port for safety and durability
- Easy-click, groove-grip knob with recessed adjoining body area allow for easy flow adjustment for the weak or arthritic patient.
- Flow window for accurate, confusion-free flow setting
- Compact, low-profile contents gauge with gauge-guard
- Yoke screw stop standard
SKU: 8EMMR XY12032549Category: Oxygen