The Acapella Vibratory PEP Devices are a single patient, multiple use devices that provides Positive Expiratory Pressure (PEP) Therapy for patients who have Cystic Fibrosis, COPD, asthma, and lung diseases with secretory problems, and patients with atelectasis. All patients must be capable of following instructions for Positive Expiratory Pressure Therapy or be under adult supervision. Acapella combines the benefits of both PEP therapy and airway vibrations to mobilize pulmonary secretions.
- Improved clearance and mobilization of secretions
- Requires 15-20 minutes of therapy time versus 20-40 minutes for traditional chest physiotherapy.²
- Helps prevent or reverse atelectasis1
- Optimizes delivery of bronchodilators
- Can be used simultaneously with nebulized aerosol drug delivery
Find effective breathing devices at our health supply store today!
Quantity Per Sell: 1
Independence Item # SF211530