Transfer benches provide stability to an individual with limited balance and mobility allowing an individual to bathe comfortably and safely. While transfer benches today offer support and stability, water from the shower can spill out onto the bathroom floor putting both the user and care taker at risk of slips and falls. Shower curtain liners are displaced outside the bathtub as the transfer bench hinders it from catching water and keeping it inside the tub. Drive DeVilbiss continues to enhance the quality of life by introducing the new Splash Defense Transfer Bench! The Splash Defense Transfer Bench is unique and the first of its kind allowing your shower curtain liner to remain inside the bath tub. This product enhancement meets the needs of so many by helping eliminate water from spilling out onto the bathroom floor, creating a danger zone for not only the user but also for the care taker. The Splash Defense transfer bench provides security for the care taker, while giving an individual their independence back and allowing them to bathe safely and privately again.Features and Benefits
- New "U" shape cut-out design enables the shower curtain liner to stay within the bath tub and avoiding water spillage outside onto the bathroom floor
- Reversible to accommodate any bathroom
- Tool-free assembly of back, legs and arm
- Height adjusts in 1/2" increments with unique dual column extension legs
- 400 lb weight capacity
- A-frame construction provides stability
- Durable blow-molded plastic bench and backrest
- Pinch-free lever allows for push pins to be depressed without pinching fingers
- Actual Product Weight: 12.7 lbs
- Outside Legs Width: 33.5"
- Overall Product Height: 22.5"
- Overall Product Length: 23"
- Overall Product Width: 33.5"
- Primary Product Color: White
- Primary Product Material: Plastic, Aluminum, Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Seat Width: 28"
- Seat to Floor Height: 17.5"-22.5"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # rtl12032kdr
Drive Item # rtl12032kdr